- Life would be much easier with an amazing memory.
- She doesn't like when people/"friends" speak a different language to each other in front of her... kinda rude in my opinion.
- She judges a guy based more on how they treat others than how they treat her. It’s easy to fake being nice to somebody you are trying to impress.
- She makes things more difficult than they need to be.
- School is a necessary evil.
- People like knowing that they are known.
- Everybody has a softer side… for some it is just a little bit harder to uncover.
- It is difficult to become friends with those who are not willing to share; whether it is their time, life stories, fears, or their talents.
- A smile from any random person can brighten a day.
26 April 2010
Jennifer Jones has decided that...