Pages - Menu

03 April 2010

FLYING!


Yup, that's right... We went flying in that plane on Friday! My friend, Clark, has his pilot's licence and took Brianna, Tyson, and myself for a ride! We had an AMAZING time flying over AZ and looking at the beautiful scenery! This was definitely a date I will not forget! 

Here's the whole gang! We doubled with Brianna and Tyson Smith! They are such a cute, newly wedded couple! :)


I was surprised at how green the Phoenix area looked from up above! Very pretty!


Preparing for landing!

In case you were wondering, we made it back to the ground safe and sound! Clark is an awesome pilot and we are all glad he shared his talent with us! (Thanks Clark!)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That IS a date not to be forgotten. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Are you serious? Impressive. That would be an amazing date! You will have to tell me all about it as well. Arizona sure does look so pretty nice and green after all the rain... if only it was always that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That date was so much fun! And your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete