Pages - Menu

16 August 2009

Summer is winding down.

-Music Video
Here is a music video of my friends (Riki, Hunter, and Jeremy) and I. We had a lot of fun making this and are very proud of it! haha. (I love making up dances and doing weird things like this) Those type of memories last forever! Enjoy! :)

Dancin' Fools



-Portraits

I've been trying to take more pictures lately... so consequently my sister's have had to be my models. Here are some of the pictures I took. Both were pretty impromptu so they aren't the best, but they turned out ok.

ANNA



LEXI




Summer's winding down...
The things I have been doing to polish off my summer:
packing, playing tennis, scrapbooking, playing ping pong, dancing, taking pictures, somtimes working, babysitting a lot, looking for a car, hanging out with friends, and moving into my apartment. That about sums it up!

Last weekend Lex and I went down to Sedona to meet up with my dad and Alex! We hung out over there for the weekend and went to different views, made some awesome bracelets, and shopped. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with them before school started. :)

The 3 amigas/hermanas!


Girls Night!

I am blessed to have such great friends! :) It's sad leaving everyone during the school year, but at the same time it's excitng to have the opportunity to make new friends at ASU.




I'm basically all moved into my apartment! Overall, I really like it. When we first moved in the place was pretty dirty and there are still things that are kinda messed up that need fixed. That made the move a little annoying. Besides that, I'm excited to be living with my friend Jeevan in our apartment! :)


ASU/TEMPE, HERE I COME!!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn you are so cute! Good luck with school and everything! Your pictures turned out so good by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete