Pages - Menu

04 August 2009

Confused

To change my major or not to change my major...
that is the question.
-BUSINESS OR NURSING-

This is the question that has been haunting my mind for about the past month.
I have a list of pros and cons and although the list favors nursing, I still am having a hard time committing to going with that decision. So many questions come up... for example the big ones:
What if I'm not smart enough?
What if I don't get into the nursing program?

So right now I am signed up for BIO 201 and I'm kinda hoping that class will help me determine if i I'm cut out for it or not. I'm also hoping I can get into another nursing class for this coming semester to help me decide. I'm not a huge fan of making these life changing decisions!

3 comments:

  1. ahh. that nurse in the clipart is scary- don't be a nurse like her. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Noelle. Never wiggle your finger like that while holding a syringe, wear a tacky looking light(?) on your head, or get that haircut.
    I think that you should go in to nursing, for what it's worth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah she kinda is a little scary, but I still think she's pretty cool! (and she was the most modest)haha!If I become a nurse I would try to look just like her! Even with the curley mullet thing she's got going! :) JK!!

    ReplyDelete