Pages - Menu

20 August 2009

My new home

I am officially all moved in to my apartment! The only thing missing is ME. Until I find a car, which will hopefully be happening very soon, I am stuck at home. Once school starts I don't really have a choice but to be in Tempe and ride the bus (if I don't get a car). haha. I really hope it doesn't come to that.
Here is my new room to the left! It's kinda messy because this is the first day I was moving in, so don't mind the boxes and stuff. I would like to thank my family and friends that helped me out in any way with moving. I would especially like to make a HUGE THANKS to Aaron!

He helped me every bit of the way and I couldn't have done it without him. Thanks for being so
willing to help me out and serve! You are the best! :) This is us after sweating in the heat for hours loading and unloading my things. haha

Overall I like the apartment! There were a few things that made the move-in a bit a bit less exciting... like glass on the carpet, sunflower seeds along the baseboards, broken cabinets, dirty showers, very slow flushing toilet, missing door stops, and stuff like that. lol. Not quite "move-in ready" but oh well, it's all good and some of it's taken care of now. Well that's my update for now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment