Pages - Menu

03 January 2010

Happy 2010!!

I can't believe Christmas is already over and it is now a new year! Where is the time going?! Before I know it I'll be back in school studying my life away. While I still can, I am enjoying being home and spending time with my family! Here are some of the highlights of the break so far...

Here is Lex and I on Christmas day in our new matching shirts! haha! 


This is probably one of my favorite Christmas decorations at my home and it really defines what Christmas is all about. :)


Rag Quilt
Here is the rag quilt that I made Aaron for Christmas! This was a fun project and I would like to thank Noelle Davis for teaching and helping me! :)

Here is the blanket in the making! 


After many hours of work... here is the finished product! It was definitely worth it!



New Years Eve @ 

The Tempe University stake had a huge new years eve party at Gameworks and it was soo much fun! My friends and I had a blast! We got to play a ton of games, dance, and just hang out! 

Cassie and I!


Karaoke!!!
 



2 comments: