Pages - Menu

23 June 2014

We're going to Europe!!

Guess what?! I'm going to Europe next week with my sister Alex!

For the whole month of July we will be backpacking through...
England, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, 
and maybe some other places if we have time! I AM SO EXCITED!!! We have been prepping and planning for this trip for months and it's unreal to think we will be there so soon!

I've been reading books, researching places online, watching youtube videos about different cities, making daily itineraries, blog stalking other backpackers, and the works! Maybe it's a little excessive, but this kind of opportunity may never come again so we are milking it for all it's worth! My only worry for the time being is figuring out a way to pack my life for a month into a carry-on size backpack! I'm not known for being a light packer, so this will be miracle if I can fit what I need and only bring the bare essentials. Wish me luck!

I plan to post about our European adventures on this blog so you can experience the journey with us! Before I blast this blog with my trip, I should probably get it all caught up with what has been going on in life since I last posted.

Here are the highlights!

I graduated from Arizona State University in December of 2013!!



Lexi and Taylor Haws got married on January 18, 2014! 
What an amazing and absolutely perfect day! They were married in the Mesa Temple and then had a ring ceremony and reception at the Wright House. I loved having so many friends and family in one place celebrating their big day! I couldn't be happier for the little love birds! Taylor and Lex are my best friends and I love them very much! 






General Conference & my mission reunion!
I loved being able to attend general conference, listen to their uplifting and inspiring messages, and see the prophet and apostles up close and personal! We scored some really amazing tickets that had us rows away from the front pulpit. We felt really grateful for that experience because it probably won't ever happen again! haha

What I especially loved was being able to see my Nebraska Omaha Mission FAMILY! It was so great to see so many people that I served with on my mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Words can't describe how much I love these people! 




Hangin' with the family!



Workin' 2 Jobs & keeping busy!

Cognitive Trainer

For the past year I've been working for LearningRx as a Cognitive Trainer where I train brains!! I love this job and it has been so rewarding! If you are curious about it feel free to check out the website and learn about neuroplasticity and all that cool stuff! It's pretty fascinating... at least to me! :) http://www.learningrx.com

Nanny

I also work part-time as a nanny! I watch a cute, little baby who I'm in love with! The pictures above are from a fun photo shoot I did with her not long ago. Isn't she adorable?! I couldn't be more grateful for this job because I work for an incredible family who I've become really close to! They've become life-long friends, whether they like it or not! haha ;) 


Well, that is a very brief summary of the major events in my life! Life is great and I couldn't be happier!

Stay tuned for mine and Alex's Europe backpacking extravaganza!!

While I'm gone you can contact me through Facebook or at my email, jennjones214@gmail.com.
ALSO, if you have any tips, tricks, or suggestions about places to visit in each of the countries we will be in, please let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment