Pages - Menu

19 July 2011

Goodbye for now!

Here is my final goodbye to this blog... for 18 months!


This Wednesday, July 20th, I am taking off to the Provo MTC to begin a new chapter in my life and serve the Lord as a full-time missionary. I could not be more thrilled, excited, and honored for this opportunity. I have been so blessed in my life and specifically in the past few months. I hear from many people it only gets better from here.


My family will be keeping up a blog while I'm gone with some of my letters and whatever else they feel like putting on it. Here is the link so you can follow along with my journey in Omaha, Nebraska!! (Don't let this blog stop you from writing me though!)
http://sisterjenniferjones.blogspot.com/


Also, my friend Siri Baxter took some pre-missionary pictures of me this past week. I won a contest she had so we did a fun photo shoot at the Mesa Temple! She is such a wonderful and nice girl! Here's a link to the pictures she posted on her blog! Check them out!
http://www.lifethroughbrighteyes.com/2011/07/sister-jennifer-jones-photoshoot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment