Pages - Menu

14 February 2011

Birthday Lovin'

Why I love February 14th: 
It's Valentines Day & my birthday!!


Today was my 21st birthday! CRAZY! My day was filled with many fun surprises thanks to Lexi, Jessica, and a few of my other friends! I seriously can't believe how fast time has gone by and another year bites the dust. I feel like I have grown quite a bit in the past year and have had some wonderful experiences to shape me into a better person. Can I just say how much I love Valentines Day?! I feel bad for the people that have such a negative attitude towards it. You don't need a special person from the opposite sex to make your day... it's all about loving your friends and showing loved ones that you care. I may be a little biased since February 14th is a double whammy for me. But I really think it's what you make it. 

I love my family. I love my friends. I love my Savior and Heavenly Father. I love my major. I love my callings in the church. I love institute. I love Valentines Day. I love service. I love thoughtful people. I love enthusiasm. 
I LOVE LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment