Here are some scriptures that I absolutely love that have stood out to me lately. Each of these scriptures can really help me to put things in perspective and help me remember the bigger picture. No matter what difficulties we may be going though, I know that God is always there and that he truly loves and cares for each of us.
Wherefore, be of good cheer and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.
My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.
With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
On a totally different and unrelated tangent from above...
1. School is annoying, time consuming, obnoxious, and so on...
BUT next semester I will be changing things up and I am very excited!
|Here's a hint.|
2. I've decided boys are weird...
which is probably an understatement.
Is it really that hard to find somebody who...
- is a gentleman.
- has the same love for the gospel as I do.
- is not crazy aggressive about getting married in a rush.
- is not lazy.
- has a fun-loving personality.
- enjoys serving others.
- is intelligent and can hold an interesting conversation.
- has goals and a plan for life.
- is somewhat good looking (added bonus).
- will plan dates and shows interest.
- overall is thoughtful, nice, and outgoing.
|Oh the joys of dating! hahaha!|