Pages - Menu

12 June 2010

Diamondbacks Baseball Game
-Rees & I-

Rees and I had the opportunity to go cheer on the D-backs last week and had a great time! Rees has been deprived his whole life because this was his FIRST time at a professional sporting event! Isn't that CRAZY?! I suppose that's what happens when you are from Yuma! lol, jk! Thanks to us, the diamond backs actually won! They should start paying us to attend their games from now on! haha, If that were the case I guess I should actually learn more about baseball so I can follow the game better! BUT just because I don't exactly know what's going on all of the time, doesn't mean I am not a proud supporter! :)

================================
My Lover
-The Motorola Droid-

Jenn and the droid were united on 6/5/10 and have been lovers ever since. The start of their journey together has been a great one thus far and they plan on living a happy life together... at least for the next year or two, hopefully. <3
================================
Recent NEW things in my life:
  • New phone
  • New job
  • New hair color
  • 3 new fish
I am the most excited about my new job! I am now working at a place called A Special Connection, where we work with kids with developmental disabilities! I just finished training this past week and I officially start this Monday! I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy working there. 

Overall life is going really well and I am truly blessed with all my friends, family, my job, and the opportunities I have in life. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers. 

3 comments:

  1. NEW JOB?! I will be expecting a phone call. I'm very happy for you and your new phone. I'm dying to have a Droid. I'm soooo sick of my awful enV3. It's terrrrrrrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will call you very soon! Hopefully you can join the droid family sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard you had a new job from Riki! E-mail me.. I want to hear about it.. and the Droid? You lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete