Pages - Menu

12 May 2009

Hello there!

Welcome to my blog! Honestly, I don't really know what to say or do with it... but I have one now and I intend to update it every now and then so my family and friends can be up to speed with what I'm doing in life. I already keep a pretty regular journal so I don't plan on spilling my heart out on here or anything like that. (Sorry if I do, who knows how into this I'll get.) lol.

Well today was my last day of my freshman year in college! Hallelujah! Now I just need to finish packing up my dorm room because today I am moving back home for the summer... goodbye freedom! Overall I have enjoyed ASU and living on campus. Classes are kind of a drag, but I have been able to meet a ton of people and have a lot of fun experiences. Oh and I guess I have learned a few things too. (just kidding) I have learned a lot of things, inside and outside of the classroom.

I am way excited to being going to Cedar City, UT to visit family pretty soon! My sister Alex will be graduating from high school! CRAZY!! After hanging out with the family for a little while I will be heading back to Peoria to start summer school and attempting to find a job. Oh boy! Well that's my update for now! Bye! :)

1 comment:

  1. Does Alex graduating make you feel old? haha. Good luck with the job hunt! Remember, it's all about who you know...

    ReplyDelete